ITA International (ITA) is a provider of integrated support services to include analysis, planning, training, acquisition management, cyber/intelligence, engineering, logistics, and maritime support services to government, non-governmental organizations and commercial customers worldwide.
ITA International is seeking a qualified candidate to join their team in Arlington, VA as a Budget Analyst.
Provide budget analysis support to the National Guard Bureau's State Partnership Program (SPP) to ensure the program is properly resourced and that resources are executed in compliance of applicable law and policy. Specifically:
- Attend budget working groups and develop SPP spend plans;
- Identify requirements and related support costs for Program Objective Memorandum (POM) submissions, draft annual POM strategy report, and prepare additional documentation to support the POM process for the SPP;
- Prepare SPP annual budget forecast, quarterly funding overviews, and weekly status of funds reports;
- Support development and implementation of the SPP Resource Allocation Model and draft annual SPP Funding Guidance Memorandum;
- Develop and apply quantitative and qualitative analytical techniques to assess the success of programs and objectives.
- Active Secret clearance;
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Outlook;
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience briefing senior military officers or government officials;
- Experience with DoD's PPBE and POM processes;
- Experience developing or reviewing Annual Budget Execution Guidance, Financial Reports, Program Budgets, Annual Statements of Assurance, and similar documents;
- Experience with the following systems and processes strongly preferred: Global Theater Security Cooperation Management Information System (G-TSCMIS), General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS), Commanders Resource Integration System (CRIS), Enterprise Data Warehouse, Air National Guard Program Element Management (PEM), and Army Training Program Evaluation Group (TT PEG);
- Experience in a Department of Defense joint environment (National Guard Bureau, National Guard state joint HQ, Joint Staff or Combatant Command) strongly preferred.