LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED BEHAVIOR TECHNICIANS, REGISTERED BEHAVIOR TECHNICIANS AND BOARD CERTIFIED AUTISM TECHNICIANS.
All areas within San Mateo and Alameda Counties
- Work with clients utilizing individualized forms of ABA treatment for children with autism in the home and school settings.
- Provide the client’s families with parent training to expand the client’s advancement opportunities.
- Have ongoing support and supervision in the field by BCBA level staff.
- BA in Psychology, Child Development, Communication Disorders, Education or related field - preferred
- Past experience with children, especially children with autism- preferred
- Valid CA driver's license and reliable transportation
- Pass an FBI/ DOJ Clearance
- Paid time off
- Paid drive time
- Paid mileage
- RBT Training
- Compensated Hands on Training
- BCBA student/intern supervision provided
- Part time or full time availability is accepted
- Sign on bonus
- Compensation: Starting $18/hr negotiable with experience/RBT/BCAT
Qualified candidates should submit their resume to creativesolutionsforhope.com
CSH is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Part-time