Reporting to the Sr. Director, Total Rewards, the Manager, HR Operations will provide strong and effective leadership, direction, and professional expertise in all areas of human resources operations, including implementing and managing an initial shared service center, redesigning HR policies and processes, partnering with IT in the HRIS Systems management and M&A HR expertise. We are seeking an HR professional who can guide the HR operations and align policies, practices and procedures and systems to the company's strategic business objectives. This role provides an opportunity for strong partnership across the HR function
- Improve the overall employee experience by strengthening the operational foundation of HR for the business
- Building process and policy excellence to scale the HR operations to support a fast growing global company.
- Designing and managing the work of Service center by determining work procedures, preparing work schedules, expediting the workflow, assigning duties, examining work for accuracy and conformance to policies and procedures, and troubleshooting issues that arise. Setting the operational rhythms and service delivery standards, as well as ensuring they are consistently met or exceeded by the team.
- Ensuring high quality HR transactional data management. Owns employee data and accuracy.
- Develop, lead and motivate the shared service center team through coaching; influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work. Further develop cross-functional partnership with HR business partners
- Global Process Owner for M&A HR back office integration. In partnership with the HRBP organization is responsible for execution of the integration HR Project plan for new acquisitions into Mercury
- Responsible for working with outside counsels to understand Federal and State law changes that impact Mercury and training the HR team as needed.
- Acting as main point of contact for any internal and external audits regarding HR processes, ensuring compliance to existing audit standards or new audits requested
- Develops and tracks meaningful HR metrics and data analytics
- Partner with IT on the HRIS roadmap, improvements and the implementation of other HR software including call center technology
This Manager must have passion and energy. Be a results and execution focused work ethic, the ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities, strong attention to detail and the capacity to succeed in a dynamic, fast-paced and sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Best-in-class HR operations practices experience gained from 5 or more years of related human resources experience., with 3+ years in a management role is required
- Exceptional project management skills, to include the ability to matrix manage individuals without a direct reporting relationship.
- Must be a hands-on professional with strong creative and conceptual skills, a proven track record in the management of complex issues in changing environments, and exhibit a strong sense of urgency in exceeding company goals and objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain the highest degree of security and confidentiality.
- Experience with M&A transactions is a plus, involved at both the due diligence and integration level.
- Formal or certified project management training or program would be a plus.
- Highly collaborative team member and team leader
- Leadership presence, coupled with confidence and ability to influence
- Desire and ability to effectively coach others
- Able to balance strategy with strong tactical execution
- Able to influence top management in decision making
- Solid attention to detail, while able to keep the big picture in mind
- Proven ability to consult with stakeholders, of all levels, and develop and execute solutions
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled