Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Validate SOAP API and interfaces and design Python code to trigger Soap requests and analyze SOAP response. Apply experience utilizing SOAP UI pro, Selenium, Postman and Linux Curl to automate network testing on Enterprise web applications running on Web RTC servers and clients.
- Apply experience developing REST/SOAP web services and automated scripts to test web services using SOAP UI, Postman, and Scripting.
- Apply experience testing web and system applications using in-house or commercial automation frameworks, including QTP, Selenium and HP-ALM.
- Apply experience developing and executing Load and stress testing in cloud and non-cloud platforms.
- Maintain and collect data for system metrics, regression testing, code coverage using Python- or Perl-based automation frameworks on server farm(s). Build Dashboard UIs for system reporting using MySQL or Oracle backend. Apply experience analyzing and documenting test results and preparing validation reports for new software deployments.
- Design, write, and deliver software code to improve the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of automation. Apply experience programming in Java, C, C++, and Python, and developing and maintaining test tools and simulators in Linux and Unix environment. Architect and code for Web based Software and System Software to maintain and develop new features including distributed programming, Memory management, scheduling, and multi-threading.
- Following the ETSI, T10 or IETF standards, develop end-to-end automation of validation testing across IP and telecom networks.
- Apply experience designing and developing automation frameworks to maintain large-scale distributed and heterogenous networks, including ata or content networks.
- Develop Python-based robot framework for automation, and build APIs and libraries for tools, including Perfecto mobile, Spirent Landslide, IXIA IX-Load, Nemo. and/or TEMS used in IP and Telecom testing environments. Build logging and parser tools for tracing Network protocols within TCP/IP stack using Wireshark, TCPdump, or Dumpcap.
- Design and develop automation framework using MySQL or Oracle databases.
- Develop and maintain routines in Linux/Unix OS file systems and Kernel internals.
- Apply experience architecting, coding, maintaining, and migrating existing applications to cloud technologies, including Azure AWS, Oracle, and Open stack.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
Applicant's experience must include:
Minimum education and experience requirements:
- Developing REST/SOAP web services and automated scripts to test web services using SOAP UI, Postman, and Scripting.
- Designing and developing automation frameworks to maintain large-scale distributed and heterogenous networks, including ata or content networks.
- Programming in Java, C, C++, and Python, and developing and maintaining test tools and simulators in Linux and Unix environment.
- Testing web and system applications using in-house or commercial automation frameworks, including QTP, Selenium and HP-ALM.
- Developing and executing Load and stress testing in cloud and non-cloud platforms.
- Architecting, coding, maintaining, and migrating existing applications to cloud technologies, including Azure AWS, Oracle, and Open stack.
Master's degree in electrical and electronics engineering or a related field or its equivalent and 3 years of relevant work experience.
Applicant must have Bachelor's degree in electrical and electronics engineering or a related field or its equivalent and 5 years of relevant work experience.
Employer is currently not sponsoring work visas.
How to Apply:
Create a candidate profile and apply to Requisition #139520BR.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ:
"TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.