PSN is a rapidly growing company in the fast growing market of electronic payment and billing services. PSN provides services in the Government/Utility, Property Management and Funeral verticals.
The primary responsibilities of the Service Account Manager position include:
· Establish a strong business relationships with PSN Current Business clients
· Confer with Business clients by telephone or email to provide information and/or answer questions about PSN solutions
· Train new Business clients on PSN Products and Solutions.
· Identify problems or needs of a Business client and recommend products or services that will solve their problems
· Keep records of Business client interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, comments, as well as actions taken.
· Resolving Business client problems/concerns in a timely manner.
· Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
Excellent communication skills are essential. Additional qualities necessary to succeed minimum of 2 - 3 year's previous Account Management experience, Problem-solving abilities, Strong computer skills including familiarity with the Internet (Windows environment) are required, Ability to multi task and strong organizational skills.
Compensation is $18.00 - $22.00 based on experience, plus commission. PSN also offers comprehensive benefits and can provide flexible work hours.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 /year