CSG is an established consulting engineering firm specializing in the investigation, design and project management of restoration projects. We specialize in moisture protection of roofs, facades, plaza decks and balconies or terraces, parking garage structures, structural analysis/design and construction and project management. Our professionals maintain the highest credentials and are experienced in the latest technologies, materials, methods and up to date construction cost analysis.
- Design portions of a project using relevant software, modeling and Civil 3D technology.
- Review technical engineering information to ensure project complies with engineering standards, codes, specifications and design instructions.
- Complete calculations using engineering formulas and skills and/or utilizes computers in order to solve problems.
- Attend project coordination meetings with contractor/architect/engineer as required.
- Assist in evaluation and solution of potential field problems.
- Assist in plan and spec analysis to provide interpretations of the design/drawings for construction.
- Assist in the preparation of engineering and construction cost estimates.
- Conduct quality control activities using specified control measuring and testing equipment.
- Communicate with Client, staff and engineering design team.
- Track and report hours and expenses.
- Review and track project budgets.
- Understand basic revenue models, P/L and cost-to-completion projections.
- Understand pricing model and billing procedures.
Excellent salary, 100% benefits and expense reimbursement.
CSG is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time