Nuvance Health has a network of convenient hospital and outpatient locations — Danbury Hospital, New Milford Hospital, Norwalk Hospital and Sharon Hospital in Connecticut, and Northern Dutchess Hospital, Putnam Hospital Center and Vassar Brothers Medical Center in New York — plus multiple primary and specialty care physician practices locations, including The Heart Center, a leading provider of cardiology care, and two urgent care offices. Non-acute care is offered through various affiliates, including the Thompson House for rehabilitation and skilled nursing services, and the Home Care organizations.
The Senior Clinical Recruiter facilitates full-cycle recruiting and is responsible for sourcing, attracting, hiring and on-boarding of all clinical roles across the Network. This position is actively engaged with leadership to advise and apprise of recruitment efforts and trends which requires establishing collaborative working relationships with both internal and external clients.
1. Responsible for developing and implementing search strategies for targeted positions, new business initiatives and identified skill areas.
2. Builds growing applicant sources by researching and contacting clinical candidates via cold calling, email, direct mail, medical graduate programs/societies, Internet including but not limited to social media, PA and Practitioner programs, local professional groups, agencies, and professional/medical journals.
3. Develops an understanding of the Network operations within the assigned client group in order to anticipate future business needs. Consult with managers to deliver collaborative solutions and adjust talent strategies.
4. Provide meaningful feedback to hiring manager, and Human Resources Business Partner (as needed) from various touch points in the interview process to inform and influence the efficiency and effectiveness of the hire.
5. Manages the applicant tracking system (ATS) to track progress of searches, documents leads and candidates.
6. Develop and/or assist with the creation of position profiles regarding job content, job leveling and market pricing.
7. Fulfills all compliance responsibilities related to the position.
8. Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field, with a minimum of 7 years in a role that provides a foundation for recruiting healthcare professionals. Knowledge of the hospital/physician practice industry including current trends related strategies in order to enhance the competitive position of the market hospitals and their affiliated physician practices. Ability to quickly establish rapport with potential candidates and analyze their needs, background and skills and how client may meet those needs and utilize their specific skills to further the goal of providing exceptional patient care. Advanced Internet search/sourcing experience and well versed in the use of social media to attract talent. Excellent attention to detail in a fast paced environment with a proven ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously. Ability to work collaboratively and provide a high level of customer service to both internal and external customers. Exceptional interpersonal, analytical, organizational, and verbal and written communications skills. Experience with applicant tracking system (ATS) including report management. Computer Skills Required: Windows, HRIS, general database skills and other HR specific applications.
seven years or more
Danbury-24 Hospital Ave
The hours can be discussed.
DH Talent Acquisition (DH)
- Generally pleasant working conditions.
- Significant manual skills / motor coord & finger dexterity
- Little or no potential for occupational risk
- Medium to Heavy effort. May exert up to 35 lbs. force
Nuvance Health and its affiliates are Section 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organizations and therefore eligible employees may qualify for forgiveness of certain federal student loans under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Qualified Applicants are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other classification protected under applicable Federal, State or Local law.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to complete this form or to participate in an interview, please contact Human Resources at 203-739-7330 (for reasonable accommodation requests only). Please provide all information requested to assure that you are considered for current or future opportunities.