Job duties include:
Minimum requirements include:
- Attend team development meetings.
- Work with the Marketing Director and Marketing Designer.
- Design and layout interfaces in Adobe CS with a focus on UX.
- Create and manage CSS style sheets and conventions.
- Build forms with quality validation.
- Design and manage icon sets.
- Implement and enforce code standards.
- Front-end performance enhancements.
- Expert in hand-coded, cross browser supported, W3C compliant web pages
- Expert in UI inspection and debugging tools like Firebug, Google Page Speed, Y-Slow etc.
- Demonstrable portfolio of websites that implement progressive enhancement
All tools and training necessary for the job will be provided. The UI Developer will work out of Broomfield or Superior office. Flexible hours and work from home options may be possible after 6-12 months.
Headquarters - Interlocken Technology Park - Broomfield, CO