Put a LIFT in Your Career! Hyster
Yale Group (HYG), a world-class manufacturer of industrial lift trucks, has an outstanding opportunity for an exceptional and talented Manager Dealer Excellence
at our facility located in Greenville, NC. HYG designs, engineers, manufactures, sells and services a comprehensive line of lift trucks and aftermarket parts marketed globally under the Hyster and Yale brand names. We are one of the global leaders in the Material Handling industry and have been building relationships and partnering with our customers, suppliers, dealers and employees for over 80 years.
HYG is looking for an energetic individual who will have a positive influence on the Dealer Development team. As a Manager Dealer Excellence,
you will have the opportunity to consult with dealer principals and sales managers to increase Dealer base market share in assigned region defined by specific dealer territories. Position is to facilitate the effective deployment of HYG and dealer resources to ensure profitable growth for Hyster, Yale and the dealer network. Using a jointly constructed dealer Business Plan with each assigned dealer this individual will champion the professional sales management process to increase dealer sales effectiveness and drive sustained revenue and market share growth. Responsibilities include individual dealer and total market share performance and the creation of written action plans with specific dealers to drive performance enhancements. Position will play an integral role in Annual Dealer Business Plan development in conjunction with Sales Management. Identify impediments or deficiencies and implement corrective action in a timely manner to achieve the established goals and objectives incorporated into Dealer Business Plan.
This is a field-based position reporting to Greenville, NC, but territory field is U.S. Central Region.
The Manager Dealer Excellence Will Provide the Following Key Accountabilities:
The Successful Manager Dealer Excellence Must Meet the Following Minimum Qualifications:
- Assist substandard performing dealers to achieve sales and financial objectives by performing functional reviews, and then developing training plans to ensure continuous improvement
- Facilitate dealer territory assignment changes based on implementation of revised distribution strategy
- Provide sales, financial and operational support during transitions
- Work with dealers to make more effective use of truck quoting, financial services, fleet management and territory management systems and tools
- Work with Sales Managers and Sales Representatives in developing skill sets to improve dealer performance
- Help develop financial models and tools to help improve internal and external processes
Location information: This is a field based position.
We are an equal opportunity employer with an excellent benefit package including medical, dental and life insurance, 401(k) and profit sharing.
- BS/BA required, with concentration in Marketing or Finance preferred; Financial Services experience also valuable
- 7 years of experience in sales management or Dealer Operations Management
- Product and application knowledge through internal training or past HYG work experience
- Dealer Development or Sales management experience preferred
- 7 years of retail dealer sales and operational experience
- 7 years value selling skills
- 7 years of dealer business system expertise