dnata is seeking Passenger Service Agents located at IAD Airport! Pay based on experience $14.00 up to $15.00
- Represent the carriers we serve with the highest level of Professionalism
- Understand and support product integrity of each carrier
- Ticketing of passengers with direct interactions within Counter and Gate areas
- Verification of travel documentation and compliance of International Travel Requirements
- Work with specific carrier systems to provide aircraft seating and address individual passenger needs in a time sensitive environment
- Check in of passenger baggage and ability to lift over 70lbs repetitively
- Collect service fees inclusive of cash management and responsibilities there of
- Support Kiosk use within Counter areas
- Operate motorized equipment as needed such as Jet Bridge and applicable operational GSE
- Read and interpret aircraft weight and balance loading instructions, hazardous material identification labels, aircraft loading manifests, and baggage and cargo routing tags.
- Adherence to dnata uniform standards
- Ensure compliance with dnata, TSA and Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regulations and policies
- Prior Passenger Handling experience preferred
- Other duties as assigned
- Must pass background check and drug screen
- Possess/maintain a valid State driver's license and other FAA/Airport required identification/seals or authorizations
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be flexible to work variable shifts, weekends, and holidays
- Specific shifts to be determined by administrative staff due to operational needs
- Must be able to work extended hours on short notice during irregular operation
- Ability to work in inclement weather
About dnata US
dnata US is the Premier Ground Handler within the United States of America. With operations spanning across 26 cities, dnata US has consistently earned the respect of the customers we serve while driving sustainable product integrity across all divisions.
Ground Handler of the Year - 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014.
- Weekly Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Training
- Company Uniforms
Equal Opportunity Employer
dnata US is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.