Conduct targeting of persons of interest, identify relevant TTPs, and track strategic Cyber threats against US national security and criminal equities. Leverage technical and analytic expertise in support of analysis, research, targeting, and operations in the intelligence community to develop a holistic view of the assigned Cyber threat areas. Conduct in-depth research of potential Cyber threats, subjects, or sources, gather, interpret, and evaluate information from all sources, both classified and unclassified, and make recommendations. Fuse technical expertise with intelligence analysis to assist with the integration, coordination, and dissemination of relevant information to appropriate parties.
- 1+ years of experience in a threat intelligence analysis role as a targeter, threat analyst, or intelligence analyst
- Experience with conducting strategic and tactical intelligence analyses
- Experience with identifying, enumerating, and targeting of persons of interest related to Cyber network exploitation, foreign intelligence, and counterthreats
- Experience with identifying Cyber tactics, techniques, and procedures
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with federal law enforcement and the intelligence community
- Experience with source operations and collection
- Experience with sociocultural and sociopolitical affairs pertaining to Asia, MENA, and Eurasia
- Experience with a foreign language, including Mandarin, Russian, Korean, Arabic, or Farsi
- Experience with Cyber technical expertise, including Netflow analysis, forensics, and malware
- Experience with all-source analysis
- BA or BS degree in Cyber, Law Enforcement, or an Intelligence-related field
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status—to fearlessly drive change.