Mid Level Software Developer
We are currently seeking team member in our Software Development Department, particularly Front-End developers or candidates with UI skills.
This position is within the Software Engineering Team which develops new products and enhances existing products.
- Contributes to development and administration of enterprise software products and database systems.
- Responsible for developing applications for internal use in addition to customer facing products.
- Carrying out all phases of software development for multiple applications, including Planning, Conceptual Prototypes, Requirements, Design, Development, and Testing.
- Follow software department policies and procedures.
- Ensure the security and integrity of the product system and intellectual property.
- Actively participate in product planning and the development of product roadmaps.
- Coordinate with other departments to elicit, develop, and document system and software requirements.
- Manages software change requests and maintain development schedules.
- Support sales and marketing departments as required for product demonstrations, proposals, or questions where matters require a working knowledge of our existing product system and processes.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience considered.
- 3+ years of experience as hands on software developer in relevant technologies.
- 1-3 years of experience in designing complex software applications.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with Windows and Open Source full-stack development.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft’s .NET Platforms (C#, ASP.NET)
- Working knowledge of 2/3 tiered open source software (Java Backend, ReactJS Frontend)
- Knowledge of classic ASP Web applications is preferred.
- Server background in Windows and Linux servers
- DevOps experience with continuous delivery developed with Bamboo
- SQL experience large with scale relational databases (Microsoft SQL Server) preferred.
- Experience with source control management systems (Git, SVN)
- Experience in live-site triage or SOC support
- UX background and experience working with Style Guides would be a plus!
- CSM certified or a strong background in Agile Methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
Total Parts Plus, Inc. (TPP) is an established provider of customizable web-based solutions for environmental compliance and obsolescence management. Currently, TPP provides value-added services to approximately four hundred original equipment manufacturers including many of the top communications and electronics technology companies in the industry.
As the industry evolves and works towards new standards of data management and reporting, TPP continually strives to deliverinnovative services and applications offering comprehensive and flexible data management solutions for all types of technical manufacturers.
Job Type: Full-time
- software development: 3 years