Are you ready to grow your career to the next level? Would you like to be part of a highly capable and motivated team using your stellar communication and organizational skills to support key customers? Viasat is looking for you to fill our Corporate Care Escalation Specialist opening. Join our growing team!
In this exciting front line customer care position supporting the growing customer base at Viasat, you will support our residential customer base by taking inbound calls and electronic communications to assist with customer retention. In this customer centric role, your troubleshooting skills and ability to problem solve with fast paced resolution will help to exceed our customer’s expectations. We are looking for self-starters who are comfortable taking the initiative in resolving customer issues, have keen problem solving skills and the ability to think on your feet. Our engaging, fun, fast paced environment has many opportunities for career growth within multiple disciplines will keep you on your toes in this quick turnaround environment. While working with various departments, you will learn cross functional information regarding exciting new projects and product launches throughout our company all while being trained about the interworking of our dynamic adventures.
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Fulfills needs of existing customers that are at risk of cancelling service
- Addresses complaints with the goal of increasing satisfaction, retaining customers, anticipating future problems and proactively addressing them to build customer loyalty
- Technical aptitude and a willingness to own complex issues through to resolution
- Present offers within guidelines and appropriate to customer situation
- Focused on First Contact Resolution
- Comfortable working through conflict with customers
- Experience with new project and product launches / deployments
- Ability to sell the value of satellite services
- Ability to work non-standard shift hours that could include Saturday and Sunday
- High school diploma or GED
- US Citizenship or Lawful Permanent Residence status may be required fro some project in which case, verification of such status will be required upon accepting employment
- 2+ years technical customer service experience
- 2+ years satellite / broadband industry experience
- Prior knowledge with ticketing system environment
Living in Denver means you get to enjoy: panoramic vistas on your morning commute, three hundred days of sunshine, the largest public parks system of any U.S. city, world-class theatre, museums, and sports teams and a cost of living that’s easy on your wallet!
We are searching for candidates who enjoy working with people and have a technical mind that excels when being challenged. If you have a drive to succeed and grow your career, Viasat might be a fit for you!
ViaSat is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. U.S. Citizenship or Lawful Permanent Residence status may be required for certain positions. For positions requiring U.S. Citizenship or Lawful Permanent Resident status, verification of such status will be required upon accepting employment.