Provide daily integration between the Washington-based client and the client’s offices afield to facilitate, drive, and execute counterintelligence (CI) operations. Apply knowledge of and expertise in complex HUMINT and technical operations, operational tradecraft, and intelligence priorities when providing strategic and tactical guidance and operational case management to ongoing operations. Find proactive solutions to difficult operational issues. Conduct all aspects of the position with CI and operational security at the forefront and assist with the preparation of CI assessments of cases. Establish and build excellent personal relationships, use sound judgment, display unreproachable integrity, and multi-task while managing competing priorities in a fast-paced and often ambiguous environment. Provide objective reviews of ongoing operations. Leverage knowledge of the client’s databases and software and draft operational correspondence and products.
- Experience with overseeing and conducting CI operations and drafting operational products
- Knowledge of client databases
- Knowledge of CI concepts, principles, and practices necessary to plan and support a wide range of operations, analyze operations, recognize vulnerabilities and threats, and provide solutions to enhance the security of a case or program
- Ability to deal professionally, confidently, and effectively with US Government officials at all levels of responsibility, authority, and rank
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team or independently
- Ability to display agility, innovation, flexibility, adaptability, and commitment to the client’s mission, think on your feet, and develop creative yet practical solutions to anticipated and unanticipated problems
- TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- BA or BS degree and 8+ years of experience with working in the intelligence community
- Experience with operating abroad and as part of an operational team
- Knowledge of a foreign language
- Possession of excellent oral and written communications skills
- Possession of excellent interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status—to fearlessly drive change.