As a full service skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility, Atherton Regency devotes time and effort to offering superior care for individuals in need.
We currently have multiple openings for Certified Nursing Assistants, including full-time and on-call for all shifts.
- Super friendly working environment.
- Competitive pay rate, $22 per hour
- $1,000 sign-on bonus paid after 1 year of full-time employment of 30 hours per week.
- Medical, Vision, Dental insurance.
- Vacation pay, sick leave pay, holiday pay.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES( Duties for all positions may include, but are not limited to, the following):
- Provide nursing care to residents according to daily assignment.
- Document daily care provided to all residents.
- Assist residents to and from activities.
- Makes regular rounds on assigned residents, anticipates residents' needs and provide care in a respectful manner.
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of Transmission based precautions, infection control and isolation procedures.
- Assists in the admission, discharge, and transfer procedures per policy.
- Takes and records vital signs, weights, and heights accurately.
- Prepares assigned residents for meals, distributes and removes trays in a timely manner and assists residents as needed.
- Complies with abuse prevention & reporting policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Current California CNA certificate.
- Current CPR card.
Email your resume or apply online at www.athertonregency.com/careers Walk ins welcome!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $22.00 /hour
- CNA (Required)
- CPR/First Aid (Preferred)