Are you looking for an opportunity to combine your technical skills with big picture thinking to make an impact in national security? You understand your customer’s environment and how to develop the right systems for their mission. Your ability to translate real-world needs into technical specifications makes you an integral part of delivering a customer focused engineering solution.
As a leader in systems engineering, we’re looking for you to solve complex challenges and shape customer mission by leading systems engineering efforts. Your customer will trust you to not only steer the design and development of these systems, but also evolve them with advanced technology solutions. Share your expertise through leadership and mentoring, while broadening your skill set into areas like wireless technology, vulnerability analysis, and test engineering. Grow your skills by merging systems engineering foundation and areas of Cyber forensics, as driven by mission need. Join our team and create the future of Cyber mission engineering in US government consulting.
Empower change with us.
Build Your Career:
When you join Booz Allen, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with other professionals doing similar work across multiple markets. You’ll share best practices and work through challenges as you gain experience and mentoring to develop your career. In addition, you will have access to a wealth of training resources through our Engineering & Science University, an online learning portal where you can access more than 5000 tech courses, certifications and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications? Take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site courses, vendor relationships, and a network of experts who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
Nice If You Have:
- 5+ years of experience with requirements gathering and management
- 5+ years of experience with software tools that constantly evolve through multiple iterations and versions
- Experience with developing technical specs and standards while working with clients on Cyber capabilities
- Knowledge of a range of software development processes, including Waterfall, Iterative, and Agile
- Knowledge of the systems development life cycle (SDLC)
- Ability to collaborate and coordinate with stakeholders to define interfaces through technical exchange meetings
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- HS diploma or GED
- Knowledge of computer network exploitation (CNE) and vulnerability research and discovery
- Ability to perform in a mission-driven dynamic operational environment using a variety of solutions ranging from enterprise to QRC
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills, including briefing and documentation
- BS degree in Engineering, CS, Information Systems, or a related field preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.