PROGRAMMER ANALYST SR - (180005LY)
The primary responsibility of this position is to design, modify and code Java program/HTML for OCRM & PRISM product health and development needs. The candidate must be able to assist with problem root cause identification, program the identified fix, deploy program change to production and monitor to ensure results meet expectations. This position will support complex integrated products, monitor product health, participate in support activities and participate in development projects. The candidate must be competent to work on complex programs with one or more inputs to generate one or more outputs. The candidate must be competent to work independently, and/or with a team. The candidate must be able to work successfully with remote team members.
Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to the following:
- Provide innovative business solutions that fit system constraints, meet user needs, and match the company's strategic outlook.
- Perform application analysis and design, development, integration and enhancement activities for existing and new applications.
- Implement and maintain support documentation for applications.
- Partner with business users to define system requirements for new functionality.
- Train business super-users on new program functionality prior to deployment activities.
- Provide innovative solutions to problems, as well as new development and guidance to other developers.
- Define, design, develop and deploy complex systems analysis projects.
- Maintain all tools associated with product development and enhancement.
- Document activities from design to completion to assist future analysts in understanding work solutions.
- Review support incidents for technical problems, and assist in solutions and root cause analysis.
- Utilize programming languages including Java and J2EE technologies, IBM real-time rules engine (iLog JRules), and DB2
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
3+ years of programming experience, with analytical background preferred, proven technical and problem-solving skills acquired through college courses, technical training and/or previous programming experience.
Must be a self-starter with a working knowledge of core Java, Servlets, SQL Queries(DML, DDL), Stored Procedures and object oriented processes.
Experience with system analysis and design.
Experience with DB2 database and database design
Experience with IBM ODM/iLOG (rules engine)
Knowledge of project management techniques including identification of programming tasks, providing estimates, and monitoring progress using Microsoft Project, Microsoft Excel, or other tracking tools
Experienced in software development using J2EE technologies or TIBCO Business Works
Experience in SOA, REST or MOM environment is preferred. jQuery and HTML are preferred skills.
Familiarity with Spring Core, Spring Integration, Spring Security, Spring JDBC, Hibernate, and Struts is preferred
Bachelors' Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Engineering or related, or the foreign equivalent degree
NV-Las Vegas-Corp Office: LV