Research Scientist I
Temporary Contract, 6 months
Our company is looking for a Research Scientist I with extensive experience in cell and molecular biology including interrogation of pathway mechanisms and a skillset that includes but is not limited to mammalian cell culture, Western blotting, and immunoprecipitation to help us interrogate mechanisms of protein regulation. Above all, we are seeking a highly motivated and collaborative individual with a passion for research who enjoys working in a fast-paced and highly dynamic team environment.
- Carry out complex laboratory work related to cell and molecular biology, including aseptic tissue culture, Western blotting, immunoprecipitation, and possibly immunofluorescence and qRT-PCR.
- Experience with metabolic pulse-chase labeling is a plus.
- Must accurately and reliably execute protocols.
- Maintains accurate and reliable record keeping including database management, notebooks, and all other pertinent documentation.
- M.S. (3–5+ years experience) or Ph.D. (0–2+ years experience) in molecular biology, developmental biology, neurobiology, or related discipline.
- Must have rigorous attention to detail, and be adaptable to fast-paced environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills are essential.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $45.00 to $55.00 /hour