Atlas Roof and Wall Insulation, a division of Atlas Roofing Corporation, is seeking a Customer Service Specialist for the Phoenix, AZ facility.
From a single asphalt shingle manufacturing facility in 1982, Atlas has grown to 36 facilities in North America providing worldwide product distribution. Today, products from the company’s four major divisions, Polyiso Roof & Wall Insulation, Shingle & Underlayment, Molded Products, and Web Technologies, are manufactured in state-of-the-art facilities and shipped from our network of manufacturing plants and distribution facilities in the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
Customer Service Specialist Primary Responsibilities
- Acts as a liaison between internal and external customers and advocates quality customer experience by leveraging on relationships, knowledge and experience.
- Manages existing and new accounts relationships, promotes new products, communicates pricing information; responds promptly to requests; resolves complaints; and maintains quality service.
- Handles all customer requests promptly managing customer orders from placement through shipment and billing.
- Monitors backorders, reviews production, scheduling and inventory reports daily, and communicates in a timely manner with customers on backorder situations.
- Advises management and outside sales of changes in lead time, or production problems that may impact customer service.
- Completes Special Approval Request and Buying Agreements for deviated pricing as necessary.
- Verifies price on orders taken to ensure billing accuracy to keep billing adjustments to a minimum.
- Follows up proactively on quoted projects to assist in securing orders.
- 25% Travel
Customer Service Specialist Experience
- Customer account management experience preferably in a manufacturing environment
Customer Service Specialist Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent telephone skills (primary liaison between customer and company)
- Proficient use of data entry software, including experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software such as PeopleSoft and customer relationship management software such as Salesforce.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Must be able to work well with many types of people. Ability to build rapport and establish successful relationships with internal and external customers.
Customer Service Specialist Education, Licenses & Certifications
- A four (4) year college degree preferred, or a minimum of four (4) years’ experience in customer account management preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Salary - Starting in the upper $40ks
- Atlas Roofing Corporation offers a competitive compensation and vacation/holiday package as well as a comprehensive benefits program including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/AD&D/LTD insurance, 401k and Medical & Dependent Care Spending Accounts.
Atlas Roofing Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
No calls or agencies please.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
Weekly day range:
- What is your expected base salary?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer service: 4 years (Preferred)
- ERP systems: 4 years (Preferred)
- Data entry: 4 years (Preferred)
Work Location: In person