Your Look™ is a Nordstrom experience that blends our rich fashion history with machine learning algorithms to help our customers find and curate their style. We’re at the forefront of fashion and retail and we’re building a team to help redefine our industry.
As Senior Product Manager 2, Your Look APIs, you will define and invent our Your Look and style API offerings for first and third party customers. You'll have the opportunity to build a multi-million dollar business utilizing the best APIs in fashion.
In this role you'll work as a part of a diverse team as we scale the Your Look program by embracing partnerships across the industry. We're looking for a creative product manager with a track record of transforming technical innovations into new developer products.
Get to know the team...
- We're as inspired by great api products such as Stripe and Twilio as we are the latest iPhone
- We reflect deeply on our partner onboarding and developer experience
- We believe in democratizing access to our services and infrastructure to first and third party services
- We believe in empowering our team to innovate on behalf of our customers stated and unstated needs
- We organize as a constellation of loosely coupled teams working together towards one shared customer vision
This role is perfect for you because you will…
- Develop solutions for a passionate customer base
- Have the opportunity for major impact in a new market
- Collaborate closely with team members across disciplines (data science, engineering, merchandising)
- Identify and develop new product capabilities
- Define the future of fashion
- Be a part of a hyper-growth team
You’ve got this because you have...
- 8+ years of experience delivering complex software solutions—you know what it takes to ship industry-grade software
- A Computer Science/Engineering degree or equivalent technical experience
- A Masters of Business a plus or equivalent business and product strategy experience
- Demonstrated ability to build and strengthen teams—you love teamwork and you find helping others rewarding
- Experience communicating with executive leadership
- Real passion for test and learn approach to software delivery—you subscribe to a build, measure and learn methodology
- Enthusiasm for learning and improving yourself—especially as it pertains to your career in technology
- Excitement for cloud service products that get developer experience right
- Flexibility to adapt and learn on the job
If this sounds like you—or is in alignment with your career goals—then get in touch.
Job Type: Full-time
- API'S: 5 years (Preferred)
- complex software solutions: 6 years (Required)
- Product Management: 8 years (Required)