Dispensary Fulfillment Specialist - Allentown, PA
Ethos Cannabis is a multi-state cannabis company with operations in the cultivation, processing and dispensing of cannabis in Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, and Maryland and we are pursuing expansion opportunities. Our goal is to have a clear and compelling consumer-centric vision focused on helping individuals feel and live better through their experiences with cannabis. Our mission is supported by our relationship with Jefferson Health, a leading academic medical center in the U.S., dedicated to collecting and analyzing valuable real-world data and developing educational initiatives with a focus on patient outcomes and quality of life. Jefferson Health is our Academic Clinical Research Center partner for vertically integrated operations under development in Pennsylvania.
Our principals have significant experience investing in healthcare, consumer products, and regulated markets and have been actively focused on the cannabis industry since 2015. Our leadership at Ethos Cannabis have experience developing and leading a successful and respected cannabis operator in the U.S.
The Fulfillment Specialist is responsible for processing and fulfilling orders and assisting with maintaining the smooth flow of medical cannabis from intake to point-of-sale, while maintaining a stellar online menu for optimum patient satisfaction and education. We are building a strong ethical and team-oriented culture at Ethos Cannabis and are looking for this position to help implement this vision.
We are seeking a passionate, driven, detailed oriented and collaborative Fulfillment Specialist to provide order management expertise and support the Company’s growth trajectory. The ideal candidate has the ability to adapt to our business model and has demonstrated experience, as he or she will be given significant responsibility over the inventory function of our business. Previous cannabis experience is a plus but not required; however, all candidates should have some familiarity and comfortability with cannabis and the ability to quickly learn the industry regulations.
- Fulfill incoming orders with high accuracy
- Effectively utilize the state-mandated point-of-sale software
- Ensure accurate and up-to-date inventory is reflected on our online menu by conducting frequent inventory assessments of products in the fulfillment and point-of-sale areas
- Immediately report any inventory discrepancies to the Dispensary General Manager for further action
- Assist with monthly inventory audits
- Assist with daily opening and closing procedures
- Maintain compliance with all Company policies, standards, values, and procedures
- Participate in staff training and maintain product and industry knowledge
- Assist with and receive product deliveries
- Follow directives of the Assistant Manager or General Manager
- Reports directly to the General Manager
- Minimum of a high school degree required; college degree preferred
- Combination of education and work experience will be considered
- Data entry experience required
- Customer service experience
- Experience in warehouse inventory control or related area helpful
- Experience as Assistant Inventory Manager or Product Associate in retail dispensary is preferred
- Considerable exposure to retail cultures focused on well-developed standard operating procedures and employee training programs is critical
- Work history that demonstrates stability, progressive responsibility, and willingness to accept new duties
Capabilities and Skills:
- Cannabis experience and knowledge preferred
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of computer and office equipment and programs; proficiency in computer usage including retail point-of-sale software, MS Office applications (MS Office Word, Excel and Outlook), and more
- Above average math skills
- Ability to focus with a high-level attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills, including anticipatory thinking and the ability to work well under pressure while maintaining a calm composure
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with absolute reliability and honesty; high level of integrity, and strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- Willingness to be cross-trained
- Exceptional team player with strong communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work comfortably and effectively within a diverse, multicultural, multi-generational environment
- Ability to lift and carry up to 20 pounds for a distance of 50 feet
- Ability to spend extended time sitting, walking, bending, and reaching
- Must pass stringent State background test requirements
This position is classified as Non-Exempt, and therefore, will be eligible to receive overtime pay based on federal and state requirements. While there is no promise of overtime, it may be required either on a regular or periodic basis due to business necessity. Eligibility to work overtime will be determined in accordance with local site practice.
Ethos Cannabis is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in the recruitment, selection, or advancement of employees on the basis of race, sex, color, national origin, creed, age, religion, marital status, disability, political affiliation, or on any other basis prohibited by law.
Employment opportunities shall be provided for applicants with disabilities and reasonable accommodation(s) shall be made to meet the physical or mental limitations of qualified applicants or employees.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Due to state regulations, are you at least 21 years old?