Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Google Account Executive in Performance, you will partner with Account Managers and sector specialists to provide integrated, cross-platform advertising solutions to our customers. Your primary responsibility will be to drive and grow new business with Google’s performance advertisers. You will manage business relationships to ensure that the clients' needs and requirements are met. This will require you to serve as their advocate within Google while collaborating with other Google teams to provide them with a comprehensive portfolio of solutions. This is a client-facing sales role requiring deep marketing and business expertise and a demonstrated ability to manage C-level relationships. You understand and anticipate how decisions are made and will continuously explore and uncover business needs of key clients.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Manage client relationships.
- Develop forward thinking, data-driven sales analysis and recommendations that align with client goals and quantify high impact opportunities with clear recommendations for clients.
- Serve as a liaison with clients regarding new product launches and advertising opportunities.
- Develop high-level relationships to serve as a trusted consultant with major customers to optimize their advertising growth.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience working with Google Ads on search marketing strategies.
- 4 years of experience in sales and marketing in the media or advertising industry.
- Google Ads certified with experience in search Marketing.
- Experience in advertising sales and media account management.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and analyze the needs of clients.
- Ability to take initiative and adapt quickly to changing priorities while meeting deadlines.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and excellent interpersonal, problem solving and analytical skills, combined with effective business judgment.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies:
Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.