Part-time | ContractEstimated: $47,000 - $62,000 a year6 days ago
- Microsoft Word
- Google Suite
- Master of Education
- Master's degree
Full Job Description
We are looking for a consultant to review our development of children’s Bible curricula. This is a contract position. We are looking for someone who has a balance of formal education and teaching experience. Due to the nature of the material, candidates with a Christian background and conviction are strongly preferred.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review Bible curriculum, making appropriate suggestions
- Answer questions related to the cognitive abilities of children in certain age-groups
- Provide feedback in a timely and professional manner
- Master of education with an emphasis in early childhood education
- Experience teaching 4-8 year olds strongly preferred
- Knowledge of Adobe PDF reader
- Proficient in Google Suite
- Proficient in MS Word
- This is a contract position. Hours will be determined by the needs of each assignment.
Job Type: Contract
Only candidates within the United States will be considered. Please provide a résumé and cover letter along with two references.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Work Location: Remote