We are looking for an Independent Consultant to work as a full-time Dynamics 365 Data Architect on-site for a Government client in Washington, District of Columbia. The time frame for this engagement is 12 months, with the possibility of additional time for permanent employment. Solutions Architect will play a key client-facing role and will be responsible for managing a team of consultant assisting in the implementation and support of Microsoft Dynamics ERP and CRM solutions, and the management of Microsoft Dynamics D365 projects. The ideal candidate has to show strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a thorough understanding of CRM application design, CRM data elements, contextual enterprise architecture, and the financial services technology landscape. Advise on complex Dynamics CRM business cases and propose comprehensive solutions based on CRM.
APPLY only if you are a U.S. Citizen or Green Card Holder!
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Demonstrated successful lead solution architect role on multiple enterprise implementations
- Full life-cycle experience architecting large, scalable applications
- Identify potential risks/issues impacting individual performance or beyond and suggest a solution
- Develop technical specifications based on functional requirements
- Strong understanding of Microsoft CRM SDK MCSD Certification
- Experience implementing CRM solutions, preferably Microsoft CRM and customizing Dynamics CRM and Dynamics 365
- Deep knowledge of the Dynamics CRM, Customer Engagement, USD, Interactive Service Hub, Field Service and Portals. Strong understanding of when to use of native features and when it is appropriate to use custom development. Ability to successfully communicate this information to both internal and client teams.
- Building and configuring CRM forms, views, dashboards and workflows
- Understanding of CRM API, REST/ODATA and SOAP endpoints
- Experience Microsoft Suite and with other Microsoft products (e.g., Dynamics 365 for Finance and, SharePoint, etc.)
- Experience in Azure CDM And Dynamics 365 CDS integration using Data Flow
- Strong in Dynamics 365 Data Security implementation
- Understanding of how to implement BI dashboards in Dynamics 365
- Provides on-going direction and support of Dynamics D365 CE platform including architecture, development, best practices, etc.
- Assists with upgrades of on-premises CRM environments and migration to D365 cloud
- Drive Dynamics CRM implementations through all project phases including discovery, definition, build, and test and deploy.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Azure
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
- U.S. Citizen or Green Card Holder
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or in a related field or equivalent work experience and practical knowledge
- 1+ year of O365 development in D365 CDS, PowerApps, Web Portal (D365)
- 3+ years of experience Dynamics 365 / O365 development in PowerApps, Flow, Power BI, CDS and CDM
- 5+ years of professional experience in Microsoft Dynamics, database architecture and development
- Ability to design technical solutions around MS Dynamics CRM
- Good technical expertise in c# and ASP.net technologies
- Experience working in SDLC and Agile/Scrum projects
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $85,000.00 to $95,000.00 /year
- Microsoft Dynamics: 3 years (Required)
- Software Development: 3 years (Required)
- O365 development in D365 CDS, Web Portal, PowerApps & Flow: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Washington, DC 20416 (Required)