Warehouse Associate performs tasks necessary for pulling, loading and stocking inventoried products to designated areas in the warehouse. Candidate must be able to work assigned schedule, Sunday-Thursday at 9:00 AM-6:00 PM.
- Loads, unloads, moves, checks-in and stores items
- Properly sorts and places products
- Replenishes pick lines with inventory and updates locations
- May be assigned facilities maintenance and other duties as needed
- Safe operation of lift equipment, i.e. Forklift, Stand Up, Motorized Pallet Jacks
- High School degree or equivalent required.
- Minimum 1-2 years of general warehouse is preferred
- Ability to lift 40-60 lbs repeatedly
- Ability to follow instructions and adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Good Verbal/written communication skills, basic math and reading comprehension
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and be an effective team member
- Good attendance and attention to detail is required
Candidate must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen, criminal background check and Post Offer physical.
Johnson Brothers Mutual Distributing of North Carolina provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.