Neoscape, a pioneer in the architectural visualization industry, is seeking a talented and motivated Freelance Nuke Compositor to help our NYC studio. If you have a passion for creating visual effects ranging from seamless to fantastical, we want to talk to you.
- Produce realistic compositing of green screen people / elements into computer-generated scenes.
- Integration of 3D rendered elements into practical footage.
- Application of a variety of visual effects to add atmosphere to scenes, and adding realism using live-action footage and / or particle systems.
- Working with the 3D teams to ensure proper hand-off of assets to ensure you have what you need to composite scenes properly.
- The ability to roll up your sleeves, step outside your comfort zone, and do whatever it takes to deliver high-quality product to our clients on time and within budget.
- This role requires at least 3-5 years of experience in The Foundry’s Nuke.
- Experience in compositing green screen people into scenes, including keying, rotoscoping, adding highlights, shadows, reflections and color correcting to match green screen people to 3d generated scene.
- Experience camera matching and tracking footage for 2D composites and to aid the 3D teams.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to take on multiple tasks at once.
- The ability to take a task and run with it.
Since 1995, Neoscape has helped people explore new spaces, new structures, new environments, new experiences – new worlds. Whether it’s crafting incredible 3D visualizations, designing unique brand identities, innovating new technologies, apps and marketing experiences, or artfully applying long-range strategy, we bring new dimension to the way brands get built. We are dreamers, experimenters, pioneers and world builders--with unstoppable creativity and a knack for bringing unexpected solutions to life.
Job Type: Temporary
- relevant: 3 years (Required)