Job Description CACI International Inc. has an immediate opening for a Functional Analyst/PPBE Manager locate in Arlington, VA. ( Pentagon)
What You’ll Get to Do:
Join CACI in Support of the U.S. Army Chief Information Office (CIO)/G-6 to lead the Army’s network modernization to deliver timely, trusted, and shared information for the Army and its mission partners.
More About the Role:
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Possess and maintain analytical and technical skills necessary to review technical products, conduct mission analysis, and propose solutions, via deliverables, that contribute to operational concepts and into relevant solutions.
- Provide SME input as to deliverables, meetings, and various responses to queries from senior leadership, DA staff, and Army stakeholders.
- Provide recommendations for revisions to existing documentation including project plans, Concept of Operations (CONOPS) documentation, key management strategy options, Configuration Management (CM) strategies, working group charters, Memorandums of Agreement (MOA)s, and other documentation required to support government missions.
- Provide assistance for staff coordination, planning support, technical analysis, solution/policy development, and independent assessment/analysis of Army initiatives and other collaborative efforts.
- Provide input on tasks and initiatives and coordinate with Army Enterprise Network and DoD initiatives.
- Gather, develop, share, and effectively use knowledge for assigned functional areas in support of division activities.
- Maintain functional area content, records, and disseminate AOI Division information and documentation.
- Serve as SMEs supporting Government Program Managers, MDEP Managers, and Mission Areas for operational maintenance requirements in support of existing, planned, and other technological initiatives.
- Develop, maintain, and use key points of contact across the Army in order to support HQDA CIO/G-6 AOI in dissemination, tracking and coordination of Staff Actions, contact lists and daily operations as required.
- Provide PPBES skills, knowledge, and abilities supporting processes, procedures, guidance, and controls. PPBES support includes support for tracking and oversight activities to meet Department of the Army and Department of Defense guidance with emphasis on emerging technology and capability sets.
- Analyze and contribute insights to assessments regarding the validity of requirements and offer recommendations and draft documentation in support of the MDEP manager's decision.
- Provide draft MDEP analysis and support for the division Government personnel, Installation and Infrastructure Program Executive Guidance (PEG) Integrator for IT MDEPs, and for the Equipping PEG Integrator for Strategic C2 programs.
- Provide support to activities that include implementation of capability sets, establishment of initiatives, oversight of IT requirements determinations and evaluations, and development of Army wide strategies.
- Provide support to Army processes, assist and coordinate with GTLs regarding identification of requirements, development of capabilities leveraging existing technologies and/or programs.
- Develop draft documentation needed to establish Army-wide initiatives, and assist in development or revision of existing policies, technical guidance documentation, and architecture artifacts.
- Provide management review and evaluation support in the form of service surveillance, performance audits, and financial statement audits, all in support of determining program efficacy.
Must have Active Secret
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and five to seven years of related work experience.
Labor Category Verification Requirements:
Minimum active Secret clearance
Perform operational effectiveness impacts assessments
WMA, BMA, EIEMA, integration and PPBE synchronization
Provide analytical, portfolio management assessments of the functional mission area
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Army Headquarters or CIO/G-6 experience
Understanding how the Army operates
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.