THE LEARNING EXPERIENCE BRIDGEWATER, NJ is hiring! We are currently seeking qualified Infant Teachers. Offering PTO and paid holidays.
If you are experienced, hard working, conscientious, and ambitious, don’t miss this opportunity to work for a wonderful company. The Learning Experience has a fantastic training program, competitive salaries, and opportunity for growth.
If you join our team, you will enjoy building relationships with children, parents, and co-workers within a friendly team-oriented environment! For more information about our company visit us at www.thelearningexperience.com.
To oversee the day to day care and education for children ages 6 weeks - 3 years old children, while demonstrating exceptional professional conduct and consideration for the educational development, safety and welfare of the children and staff.
The position requires at least two years of experience; CDA/College Degree preferred; valid driver's license and transportation
Skills and Abilities:
- Enthusiastic leader with positive attitude
- Knowledge of Child growth and development
- Effective organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills
- Exceptional Oral and written Communication skills
- Must have experience with and a desire to work with a diverse population of students, parents, and teacher
- Genuine commitment to education and learning
- Excellent judgment, problem solving, and decision making abilities
- Safety and well being of the children and staff
- Compliance with current governmental regulations and company procedures and policies
- Facility and classroom maintenance
- Care and education of children
- Lesson plans
- Implementation of proprietary curriculum
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $17.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bound Brook, NJ: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
- Child Development Associate Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: One location