Offit Kurman is seeking a Temporary Billing Clerk to join our team in Columbia, MD (Maple Lawn). The Billing Clerk is responsible for supporting the firm’s billing processes and policies. This individual will assist the billing team in the completion of administrative tasks related to the billing process. In addition, this individual will support the Client Engagement & Intake team in between monthly billing cycles.
Seeking candidates with some experience working in an office providing administrative or billing support. Prior law firm experience is not required.
- Assist with the delivery and return of pre-bills to attorneys for their review.
- Scanning and electronically filing pre-bills into the firm’s document management system.
- Prepare finalized invoices for delivery to clients via email and hardcopy including folding, packaging, and mailing invoices.
- Perform filing and other organizational tasks as need to support the billing team.
- Managing the firms outgoing and incoming email inbox.
- Work on L&T (landlord & tenant) manual entries and qc’ing such entries that go into billing system (Aderant).
- Other ad-hoc requests.
Offit Kurman is one of the fastest-growing, full-service law firms in the Mid-Atlantic region. Offit Kurman offers a collegial and professional work environment, as well as competitive salary and benefits, to include Paid Time Off and 401(k) matching.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 per hour
- administrative: 2 years (Preferred)
- Billing: 2 years (Preferred)