Maintain responsibility for planning and managing programs to meet product delivery, quality, and cost goals on consulting engagements. Act as a project team leader, including reviewing user or technical requirements, identifying tasks, assigning and coordinating resources, and creating or tracking project schedules. Ensure clear communication and timely issue resolution. Work on advanced complex technical projects or business issues requiring state-of-the-art technical knowledge. Act as the in-house expert on specific technologies, as needed. Work as an advanced consultant with capability knowledge who excels at client delivery, having developed expertise in a specific area. Take a leadership role in generating intellectual capital, develop competency in project and financial management, and assist with managing teams and formulating business strategies.
- 10+ years of experience with working in or supporting law enforcement organizations
- Ability to plan and manage multiple programs and delivery on tasks, as needed
- Ability to work with both technical and non-technical audiences to excel at client delivery
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Anti-Fraud Certification, including CFE and CAMs preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.