- Perform ultrasound procedures in accordance to physician’s protocols and instructions.
- Instruct patient regarding procedures to ensure cooperation and optimum test results.
- Follow prescribed safety standards in operating equipment.
- Maintain ultrasound equipment in appropriate operating condition.
- Maintain work area; keeping all necessary items stocked.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Maintain accurate department records, reports and files as directed.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Work as a team member within the Radiology department.
- Document work processes as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (Required)
- CPR certification for Health Care Providers
Job Type: Part-time
- Ultrasound Sonographer: 1 year (Preferred)