We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
Our National IT Department supports every part of our organization – from Finance and Project Management to Logistics, Operations, Warehouse and more. Our team of IT managers, analysts, specialists and service desk technicians drive innovation and lend their expertise to our people across the entire company, building careers that are both challenging and rewarding.
In this role as a Microsoft 365 Specialist, you will be responsible for implementing, supporting and configuring various Microsoft cloud-based products. These products include Office 365, SharePoint, OneDrive, and MS Teams. The ideal candidate will have a passion for Microsoft solutions and remain up-to-date on the latest functionality and new features. Candidates must have experience working with Office 365, including a strong knowledge of supporting the technical implementation and setup.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
Education and Experience:
- Answers incoming support requests in a timely manner; creates a ticket and documents issue through full and timely resolution.
- Provides support to users and contacts appropriate internal personnel or external vendors when further expertise is required.
- Assists with national and international projects, including documentation, training, and deployment.
- Performs testing of software and hardware solutions.
- Participates in the overall maintenance of existing software and hardware solutions, including the training and deployment of all changes and upgrades.
- Adheres to standards, policies, and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader.
- Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent required.
- Proven working experience with Office 365 administration and problem solving.
- Experience supporting relevant Microsoft products and MS Office Suites.
- A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Suite of Applications.
- Experience working with and supporting Office 365 in a mid to large organization.
- Understands the strategy, organizational authority, interdependence of job duties, systems, and services of the company.
- Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of business system environments and processing requirements.
- Understands overall data flow from user specifications considering all input and output, hardware, software, and the operating environment.
- Knowledge of computer hardware components and their function relative to the overall operation of the equipment.
- Knowledge of the functions and purposes of software in a personal/network computer environment; skill of using its commands to organize and analyze files and information.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to define specifications from user requirements.
- Prepares written materials to meet purpose and audience.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with internal and external parties.
- Works cooperatively and collaboratively within a group.
- Effective time management; maximizes productivity.
- Must be an independent problem solver with troubleshooting, decision-making and analytical skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Minimal travel as needed.
Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees are offered:
Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
Voluntary Term Life Insurance
Click here to learn more about the benefits ALDI has to offer
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI's receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.
IT SPECIALIST II - OFFICE 365
1245 CORPORATE BLVD, AURORA, IL, USA, 60505