As a global company headquartered in the Charlotte, NC, USA, NorComp is a leader in the design and worldwide manufacture and marketing of I/O interconnect products. As an innovative interconnect solutions manufacturer, NorComp offers a wide range of premium machined, rugged, higher reliability connectors for harsh environments in industrial, medical, military and computer markets.
NorComp's strategic objective is to become a leading interconnect solutions provider by utilizing its' supply chain services, engineering and connector manufacturing capabilities throughout the world and applying these competencies to key customers in core markets served.
The role of the Digital Marketing Analyst will be focused on communications tools and platforms. Assists in developing and implementing marketing strategies to attract customers to company website, online presence and promote online products or services. Analyzes online statistics and identifies areas to optimize online marketing performance. Supports development of e-marketing content and explores sales channels.
Work closely with integrated marketing and Sales in the region to leverage data and customer insight, and compelling communications to develop digital campaigns that support the Industrial go-to-market and sales strategies, enhance business unit reputation and brand in its specific market verticals. Leverage the shared digital operations team and central marketing resources for improved marketing performance and documented return on investment. Work closely with the analytics teams to drive a culture of accountability, working across functional teams to measure, monitor and report on 360° impact of all marketing and customer touch points and engagements.
Drive close partnership with inside sales to better support business growth. This includes driving programs and ROI to proactively drive sales.
Work closely with the other regional BUs and the Central Marketing Team to leverage shared strengths and resources whenever possible.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
Develop and manage all digital marketing campaigns as well as digital properties to deliver a superior user experience, driving revenue potential and brand relevance. Drive cross-functional strategy, design, delivery, and measurement of customer-facing web, mobile, and digital marketing programs, from inception to delivery.
- Drive content integration strategies and process optimization
- Monitor, evaluate and integrate digital programs across the business unit
- Manage and maintain the best user experience on TE.com for business unit
- Manage digital campaigns to align with the efforts of integrated marketing campaigns and strategies
- Digital support of New Product Introductions (NPI) and Legacy product communications in partnership with Product Marketing and the creative brief(s)
- Create and Manage Digital & Social Strategy integrated across all regions and communication channels.
- Responsible for online database management including email communication plan, database selection, expansion and maintenance in collaboration with the digital shared services team
- Manage workflow & approvals for all web content
- Primary contact for digital platforms and topics with other business units and global team
- Manage Marketing Budget & Co-Op Marketing Plans with key Distribution Partners
Knowledge, skills & experience required:
- BA/BS degree in Marketing communications, journalism, public relations or related field, or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years digital marketing experience including a demonstrated ability to produce effective communications and campaigns
- Ability to influence internal business partners with whom no direct reporting relationship exists
- Experience with digital marketing tools Ahrefs, Moz, Screaming Frog, SEMrush a plus
- Computer proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) a must
- Experience with project management
- Adobe Photoshop a must
- HTML / CSS coding necessary for web updates
- Experience working with external agencies a plus
- Google Analytics certification a plus
- Google Ads certification a plus
- Dynamic and high energy team player who can collaborate with a global team
- Mature, credible, patient, hard-working and persuasive
- Ability to think strategically and translate strategy into action
- Strong business acumen; sound business-sense and judgment
- Excellent interpersonal, organization, leadership and project management skills
- Ability to work independently, able to multi-task and perform under pressure and willing to roll-up sleeves and do the work required for flawless execution
- Flexibility to develop strong relationships with multiple departments in a large, matrix organization
- Strong ability to communicate the value of a wide range of technical products in a complex, fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
Job Type: Full-time
- Microsoft Office: 5 years (Required)
- Google Analytics: 5 years (Required)
- Excel: 5 years (Required)
- SEO Tools: 5 years (Required)
- Charlotte, NC 28217 (Preferred)