Are you looking for an opportunity to not just develop software, but to help build a system that will meet client needs? As a full stack developer, you can solve a problem with a complete end-to-end solution in a fast-paced, agile environment. We’re looking for a developer with the skills needed to build new client systems from vision to production-ready system.
This role is more than just coding. We need a full stack developer who will use their passion to learn new tools and techniques and identify needed system improvements. You’ll work with the development team to build client systems.You’ll analyze the needs and the environment to help make sure the solution the team develops considers the current architecture and operating environment as well as future functionality and enhancements. Join us as we build systems to change for the better.
Perform software engineering for a cutting-edge US government client mission. Collaborate with a local team and distributed partners. Apply expertise in Splunk and MySQL. Program in C++ or Java and Python.
Empower change with us.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn’t all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you can expect:
access to experts in virtually every field
a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You’ll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications? Take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want, as you chart your own course for success.
Nice If You Have:
- 1+ years of experience with Angular or Reach
- Experience with multiple development and debugging toolsets, including Firebug or Chrome Web development tools
- Experience with XML and JSON
- Knowledge of the MVC paradigm and its implementation, modern UI/UX practices, and modern design approaches and fundamentals
- Knowledge of normalizing and pruning large data sets using jQuery, and Perl, Python, or Ruby
- Knowledge of SQL
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- HS diploma or GED
- 1+ years of experience with data visualization
- 1+ years of experience with Splunk
- Experience with using Wireshark to comprehend and analyze computer network traffic
- Knowledge of developing in Linux
- Knowledge of Node.js
- Knowledge of D3.js
- Knowledge of computer networking principles and behavior
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills while working in a team
- BA or BS degree preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.