Rally Health is all about putting health in the hands of the individual. It's our mission, and it drives everything we do, which is to empower people with easy-to-use online and mobile tools that help them take charge of their health and health care, from improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits, and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere commitment to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to innovating at every level. As our president and COO David Ko says, "We are a company that continuously innovates. It cannot end. It has to be in everything we do, which means that some of the things we're going to do are not going to work – and that's okay. We're not trying to build something that is churn and burn. We're building something that follows consumers over their lifetime."
- Support HR Manager and immigration counsel in partnering with Rally foreign national employees, recruiters, hiring managers, HR Business Partners with regard to all U.S. Immigration matters
- Act as primary POC of visa/immigration information for internal partners and candidates through various methods of communication (email, phone, in person, Hipchat, JIRA, GChat/Google hangout)
- Handle issues through to resolution, ensuring that appropriate parties are looped in
- Partner with immigration counsel to develop strategies that mitigate risk and provide timely solutions for hiring
- Liaise between immigration counsel and Rally on case status updates; handle critical issues appropriately
- Act as primary internal resource for recruiters on visa candidate assessment process and Immigration 101
- Build and implement education programs for US recruiting organization
- Partner with HR Manager and immigration counsel on specialized projects with focus on US immigration process efficiency, partner education, as well as implementing, maintaining and reporting on immigration population
- Demonstrate partnership and collaboration with all levels of internal partners
- Deliver support to business partners, recruiting team members, and individual employees
- Lead internal reviews or audits of immigration data, processes, and policies
- Collaborate with recruiting manager on projects and initiatives
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in immigration, Human Resources, or directly-related field
- 3+ years of experience in Human Resources/Talent Acquisition working with US immigration processes
- 2+ years working with and understanding US visa types and processes with experience reviewing case facts and determining filings
- Experience influencing decisions and articulating immigration matters to partners
- Experience with project management from conception to implementation across multiple disciplines and with multiple partners
- Experience exercising discernment and discretion according to company policies and practices
- Experience analyzing situations and spotting potential issues with regard to immigration
- Experience working independently while contributing within a team environment
- In-house industry experience with immigration and mobility programming
- Experience in vendor management
Why join Rally? On top of an innovative work atmosphere and a chance to help people change their lives, we offer competitive pay, daily catered lunches, and an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)). In addition, offer the ability to grow, while truly making an impact in the healthcare system.
Rally Health is committed to ensuring that its workforce reflects America's diverse population. Rally Health knows that such diversity will enrich us with the talent, energy, perspective and inspiration it needs to achieve its mission. Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people based on merit and commitment to the principles of diversity. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application and/or review process should notify Talent Acquisition (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.