Denver, CO / Fully remote
IAM Solution and Automation Engineer
The Senior Engineer in IAM Engineering is responsible for IAM Platform, both Hosting and corporate, continued growth of the IAM Platform through integration with external systems and controlled user provisioning processes. They will be analyzing, designing, programming and testing Cognizant corporate IAM software programs and applications. They will work closely with Project Management and Business Analysis groups to assess, enhance, maintain and support our identity software solutions to business requirements. Using strong logic, computer language skills, combined with practical knowledge, deliver and maintain identity applications and software providing comprehensive solutions to support Cognizant business units. They keep up to date of industry trends and work to with their Engineering Lead to adapt the program to meet changing regulatory and business needs/priorities. Execution based on the SLA to ensure the quality of services. They may need to work closely with clients to ensure clear communication and expectations are set as well as collaborating with internal partners such as IT.
Immediate reporting Relationships:
Reports to the Senior Manager/Lead of IAM Engineering
- Cognizant Corporate Security, a key organization within Cognizant Technologies, is chartered with managing and directing the global enterprise physical and logical security programs.
- The Corporate Security organization is responsible for the oversight and coordination of security efforts across the company, including information technology, human resources, communications, legal, facilities management and other groups, and is responsible for identifying security initiatives and standards.
- Corporate Security drives security compliance and serves as the key organization responsible with helping the business appropriately manage security risks.
- The Identity and Access Management (IAM) team is responsible for the overall Governance and support of the IAM Program at Cognizant.
- 5+ years of general IT experience;
- 2+ years of IT Security experience;
- 5+ years of Engineering Identity and Access Management solutions both CIAM and EIAM disciplines and understanding of the unique patterns with each.
- Deep understanding and engineering hands on building solutions with Cloud based Identity solutions like Okta and Azure AD.
- Enterprise application administration experience required;
- Application development and administration experience in IBM IAM product stack including ISAM/ISIM/ISIG/PIM. Must have experience in one of the other market leaders (SailPoint, Aveksa, Dell or CA) in lieu;
- Experience with Java development building scalable, enterprise-grade applications preferably within ISIM and ISIG;
- Windows and Linux/Unix administration preferred;
- Understanding of Active Directory;
- Understanding of three tier architecture setup and support;
- Proven track record of delivering objectives and tasks on time and within budget;
- Proven problem solving and organizational skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, detail oriented, multi-tasking, and adaptable
- Ability to work with global teams;
- Undergraduate degree required in business, math, computer science, engineering, or related discipline with an information technology focus (preferred);
- Info Security related certifications a plus.
Other Requirements (Certification, etc.)
- A security industry certification is preferred from one of the following CISSP, SSCP, CISM, CISA, SANS GSEC, ECSA, ECSP, and Security+.
Detailed Role & Responsibilities
Employee Status :
- Demonstrating proficiency in using complex tools, platforms, languages, and application programs;
- Utilizing and sharing industry expertise (e.g., healthcare, IT, etc.), understanding of the business unit (e.g., application support, code development, etc.) and the Company's business (i.e. hosting, application development, etc.);
- Creating application design and code reviews processes;
- Triaging defects, impact analysis, resolution planning and implementation;
- Assisting in the development of improvements in procedures as well as solutions for automating manual procedures;
- Participating in and recommending improvements to processes which facilitate knowledge sharing and team collaboration;
- Must be able to work with the Incident management process and available for off hours support as required.
- Ensure all documentation is kept up to date as system configurations are made;
- Ensure the availability of the IAM Platform in line with SLA’s;
- Take part in the upgrade and patch management process of the IAM platform;
- Supporting Major / Global event releases to ensure availability of the IAM Platform processes during those periods;
- Assist in the execution of the Entitlement Certification campaigns at the direction of IAM Process & Governance;
- Assist with the management of the User Access Management functions to provide centralized access provisioning for crown-jewel applications;
Full Time Employee
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Posting :
Jul 24 2020
About Cognizant Cognizant (Nasdaq-100:
CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.