We currently have a great opportunity for an Accounting/Billing Assistant. This position will have an active role in client reporting and analysis, e-billing, appeals, and account reconciliation.
- Review, track, and submit eBilling appeals for rejected/deducted invoices for all clients.
- Identify trends in rejected/deducted invoices and work with billing attorneys to improve narrative quality to reduce future rejections.
- Cross train with the eBilling specialist so there is sufficient back up to assist with heavy workload and special projects as needed.
- Prepare outside counsel spreadsheets to track costs for large clients as requested.
- Review local counsel bills for billing guideline compliance and communicate any violations with the billing attorney.
- Client reporting and analysis as requested.
- Reconcile in excess of a dozen general ledger accounts to identify trends and inaccuracies.
- Assist in resolving various billing issues.
- Assist with wire transfers to our vendors located in foreign countries and paid in foreign currency.
- Special projects as needed.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Accounting and Finance
- Accounting/GAAP knowledge
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (emphasis on Excel)
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects in an extremely fast paced environment while remaining calm under pressure
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to complete projects timely and accurately is critical
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to work well with various personalities, both internal and external
- Competitive salary
- 401 K Plan available
- Profit Share
- EAP Program
- Paid Time Off
Job Type: Full-time