***************This is not a full time remote position****************
- Receive and facilitate Customer service issues, service/support request, escalations, and problem/trouble remediation.
- Respond to customer inquiries, performing in help desk type of environment, including, but not limited to, scheduling of work, troubleshooting options and techniques, performance failure or service incidents related to Provider/Carrier, network (LAN/WAN), hardware, software, infrastructure, and/or user error.
- Ability to clear service issues, tickets, and escalations through observation, diagnostics, reviewing documentation and knowledgebase articles, skill sets, deductive reasoning, and manufacturer support.
- Follow-up, plan, organize, and work assigned tickets and assist CCC personnel in all elements of Information Technology including the installation, modification, testing, repair and maintenance of server based systems and associated equipment.
- Document and detail job-related activity (e.g. service orders showing work performed location of equipment, time and parts used for repairs and or modifications, weekly time sheets, etc.). Instruct, train, and work with Customers on operation of customer equipment to ensure user knowledge of systems.
- Determine requirements and discusses appropriate course of action with Customers, technical support, or subcontractors.
- Ensure that requests are in accordance with applicable CCC standards and budget guidelines.
- Ensure on-going knowledge growth and proficiency with AutoTask and any of CCC required CRM tools and reporting applications.
- Document allinformation in AutoTask including notes, time entries, instructions, memos, Knowledgebase, etc…
- Work in conjunction with CCC employees to increase our Net Promoter Score (NPS) and increase customer satisfaction and experience.
- Performs all other tasks assigned by CCC management personnel.
- To the best of your ability and intentions you must put the interests and success of CCC Technologies, Inc. first and foremost over your own interests, personal objectives and goals.
- To follow instructions and directives for self-improvement for professional and personal growth “COACHING.”
- Confirm and commit to sound business practices, professional integrity, and company goals.
- Agreement of a 120-day probationary period. CCC reserves the right to terminate your employment and/or our mutual relationship, for any failure of performance or behavior, not consistent with that of your peers or professionalism.
- **Participate in Monthly calls to help direct the IT vision for the account
Processes to understand and excel at:
- Proper documentation and where items go
- Scheduling and ticketing process within Autotask
- Working with the CARE team
- Identification of what is and is not covered within a customer contract
Achieving a baseline knowledge in
- Firewalls and network devices
- Vlans, switches, and routers
- Windows group policy
- Wireless troubleshooting
- File level security
- Windows domain and DNS troubleshooting
- Basic Terminal Server Issues
- Storage/Raid/Virtualization concepts and basic troubleshooting
- Certificates (public and private)
Have advanced knowledge and understanding in
- basic computer hardware and windows issues
- Hosted Antispam, Hosted Email, and cloud services
- Troubleshooting backup issues
- Troubleshooting windows server issues
- Vendor escalation
- Application specific escalations
- Proper installation of N-Able agents and applying patching and AV policies
- Researching issues and gathering data to provide to a tier 3 escalation engineer
Certification/ Learning Curriculum
- 2 of the following
- Sec +
- Server +
- Axcient Certified or Datto Tech Specialist level 1
- Fortinet NSE4,
- Microsoft MCSA, MCSE, MCP
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
- Network Administration: 2 years (Preferred)
- Server Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement