**Please note that this is a temporary position working full-time hours. The assignment duration is at least 3-6 months and the continuation will be further considered based on the ongoing staffing needs.**
Responsible for supporting the full-cycle recruitment process, including evaluating job descriptions, sourcing, managing job posting candidate workflow, reviewing resumes, screening/interviewing, onboarding and conducting candidate communications throughout the entire process. Research various and creative avenues to source talented candidates for roles in order to build a robust pipeline.
Essential Job Functions
Take a positive and proactive stance in working with HR and hiring managers to help determine their position needs, including front-line through c-suite. Communicate regularly to establish rapport and source new candidate leads.
Establish and maintain position eligibility list by reviewing applications, resumes, and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements; prepare information for the selection and interview process.
Utilize applicant tracking system reporting tools, including job boards social media and professional/diversity network to identify potential candidates for hire and present recommendations.
Conduct initial phone screens and/or coordinate online interviewing before presenting to management for further review.
Analyze and identify recruiting, employment, and sourcing trends. Produce reports and analysis for departments.
Coordinate and review pre-employment assessment results.
Support coordination and/or attend career fairs and outreach initiatives.
Develop talent acquisition and/or business process workflows.
Additional ad hoc projects and tasks as assigned in support of talent acquisition/management initiatives.
Preferred Knowledge - Abilities & Skills
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources, business administration, or related area
- 7-10 years experience of full-cycle recruiting experience or related HR role
The candidate must demonstrate the ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment. Must have proven project management/organizational skills with impeccable attention to details. Must have a professional, engaging and positive demeanor/presence.
- Prior public sector experience preferred, but not required.
- Comprehensive knowledge of principles, theories, and practices of the various functions of Human Resources
- Basic knowledge of significant federal, state and local laws pertaining to Human Resources
- Comprehensive understanding of ICIMS or similar Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and use as both recruiting and reporting tool
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Intermediate skill in preparing reports, graphs, and spreadsheets
- Intermediate skill in performing analysis on recruiting metrics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to present information in an organized, logical manner
Licenses & Certifications
Valid Class C Texas driver's license
Physical Tasks & Working Conditions
The incumbent works in a typical office environment; relatively free from unpleasant environmental conditions or hazards.
Models Organizational Values
Results Focus/Project Management
Minimum Education & Work Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in human resources, business administration, or related area
5-7 years experience of full-cycle recruiting experience or related HR role
Or equivalent professional experience may be considered for substitution for the required degree on an exception basis