If you are looking for a career path or industry change, consider an entry level position in the legal field. Best & Flanagan, a mid-sized downtown law firm, is looking for an individual who wants to progress into an advanced legal administrative assistant position. The job also includes back-up receptionist duties.
Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma, preferably with some post high school educational training.
- At least 3 years of experience in a professional services organization; previous law firm experience a plus.
- Requires strong clerical skills, attention to detail and a good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities and tasks.
- Must be able to work 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative Assistant: 3 years (Preferred)