Florida Autism Center is hiring a Clinical Supervisor in our Ft. Myers center location. Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) plays a key role in providing direct care to clients in the FAC organization. They provide direct care and some oversight of clinical functions within their facility. They are responsible for the productivity and satisfaction of the children and families they support and the team members they work with.
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- A diverse 401(k) plan with a company match up to 4%
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Generous Paid time off
- Tuition Scholarship Program
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Disability, Life Insurance, and AD&D Insurance provided or optioned
- BACB CEU Provider (teach and earn CEU's) and conference assistance
- Opportunities to collaborate on research with major universities
- True positive team environment with other BCBAs
- Excellent onboarding/training and ongoing support from our Resource Center
How will I make a difference in a child’s life?
- Providing direct care to young children diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder
- Delivering training, supervision and oversight to non-certified staff (modeling /demonstrating program implementation, discussing student programming and strategies, observing staff implementation of programming and providing constructive feedback)
- Creating individualized programming for clients
- Offering Parent Training and other assistance as needed to families
- Leading a team in facilitating optimal care and exceptional outcomes for clients
- Conducting new client assessments and initial treatment planning
How do I know my experience is a good fit?
- Have a Master's degree or higher and have significant experience in the field of behavior analysis
- Are a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Have experience writing applied behavior analytic programs and analyzing and graphing data
- Possess strong leadership qualities, are highly collaborative, actively listen to others and have the ability to train and supervise successfully
- Are consistently providing organization and timely submission of sensitive materials.
- Have experience teaching and training parents
- Have experience working with young children on the autism spectrum
- Can author clear, detailed reports using professional language with proper grammar, structure, syntax, etc.
- Always ensure the safety of our clients and staff Please note: FAC employees must be CPR (Adult, Child and Infant) Certified.
- Have acceptable local, state and national (FBI) background clearance.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
Relocation Assistance Provided: