INFOSYS – EDGEVERVE – ASSOCIATE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – US
EdgeVerve Systems Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Infosys Limited. We help global corporations sense, influence, fulfil and serve the needs of digital consumers and leverage the potential of their business ecosystems. We define, develop and operate innovative cloud hosted business platforms and software products. We offer these to our clients as “Pay‐as‐you‐use” services. We focus on realizing business outcomes for our clients by driving their revenue growth, cost effectiveness and improved profitability.
Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
In the role of Associate Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for carrying out research and analysis for prospects/pursuits, architecting solutions, conducting/supporting product demonstrations and supporting proposal preparation. you will play a key role in building and cultivating relationships and opportunities within existing accounts as well as selling new service offerings and solutions. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative, high quality solutions to meet our clients’ business needs.
Work location for these positions are Anywhere in the USA although you must be close to major hub due to 50% or more nationwide travel required. Preferred locations: NY/NJ, Boston, Philadelphia, Chicago, Phoenix or Seattle
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also consider three year of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education
- At least 10 years of experience with related Solution / Service Sales
- At least 2 years of experience within Robot Process Automation - software similar to AssistEdge. o Either worked for an AssistEdge competitor (Automation Anywhere, UIPath, Blue Prism, Work Fusion, Pega, etc.) or worked in consulting on RPA related engagements
- Critically position AssistEdge platform, Infosys flagship RPA product, features against other competitors
- Assist clients with choosing the right flavor of robotic automation
- Guide AssistEdge product and engineering teams to introduce new architectural models that suite client needs
- Oversee performance of globally dispersed professional services teams to ensure client is satisfied with automation output
- Engage operations leaders to understand process nuances and fit for automation
- Demonstrate product breadth and technical superiority in front of CIO and technical leadership
- Advise client CXOs, VPs and Directors on automation strategy
- Influence Product and Professional Services leaders to introduce key automation and analytics features
- Drive clients from Deterministic to Cognitive Automation
- Craft new pricing strategies that tie operations metrics and automation outputs
- Lead specialized AssistEdge/RPA RFP submissions
- Enable clients to create business cases that not only demonstrate Productivity improvement but also enhance revenue generation, strategic positioning and regulatory robustness
- Leverage knowledge of Infosys processes and product financial constructs to craft contracts that align with client and company's financial and operational objectives
- Manage relationships with operations and technology leaders
- Lead solution architecture discussions for new prospects and clients
- Manage license contracts. Understand patches and maintenance performed on robots to negotiate a better value
EdgeVerve accelerates the innovation journey of our clients in rapidly evolving business areas such as digital marketing, interactive commerce, distributive trade, micro‐commerce, customer service / experience and enterprise buying. Our highly enthusiastic team leverages new technologies, software engineering and outcome based business models to innovate, co‐create and solve some of the most significant and complex business challenges for our clients.
Infosys is a leading provider of next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We are dedicated to helping organizations; build tomorrow’s enterprise and advance the way the world works. Our employees partner with clients to transform their business - one conversation; one idea; one insight at a time. We will always be a company powered by intellect and driven by values.
So, if your passion is to build solutions that really make a difference to enterprises, the community and your world, Infosys is the right place for you.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin