- Construction Experience
- 3ds Max
- CAD Software
- Adobe Photoshop
Gigafactory Engineering is looking for an innovative Architectural Designer to join our Gigafactory Design team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in design and construction with the ability to work well with multiple teams in design, engineering, construction, and manufacturing.
- Produce documents to a level of detail for contractor fabrication.
- Participate in all project phases, including conceptual designs, presentations, schematic design, design development, construction documents and production.
- Collaborate with design team, consultants, contractors, fabricators, regulatory agencies and other vendors to meet overall project objectives.
- Produce graphic presentations, 3D renderings, and construction drawings.
- Assist with the review of RFI’s and Submittals during the construction administration portion of the project.
- Help develop REVIT families, standard details, and manage BIM files.
- Perform design option analysis for cost efficiency, constructability, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in interior design or architecture.
- NCARB Record – highly encouraged.
- Min. of 5 years of related project experience.
- Proficiency in 2D/3D software, such as Auto CAD, Revit, 3d Studio MAX, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and/or SketchUp.
- Knowledge of relevant building codes and accessibility requirements.
- Understanding of construction assemblies, how they are fabricated and installed.
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program