Accenture Federal Services
Annapolis Junction, MD
Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplines to solve problems in new ways. Ready to learn as much as you can? We’ll give you numerous opportunities of formal & informal training sessions to keep your tech smarts sharp.
The data and statistics expert. Your entrepreneurial attitude helps you lead a team to achieve breakthrough results in this new age of intelligence. You are confident working on design algorithms and large-scale statistical models. You want to help federal agencies transform data from dark to dynamic.
Here's what you need:
- Design, maintain, and repair databases for a complex development program
- Design and develop strategies
- Monitor and improve database performance and capacity, data recovery, plan for expansion and conversion
- Coordinate and implement security measures
- Release database changes from the development team and general administrator support
Bonus points if:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical major; in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree, an additional six (6) years of consulting experience can be substituted
- Experience running/executing scripts
- Experience doing performance tuning on database systems
- Proven experience delivering on customer requirements
- Experience with implementing enterprise applications
- Experience enhancing and configuring database with design, development, implementation, test and documentation
- US Citizenship required, dual citizens not eligible
- You’ve worked with PeopleSoft™ database design and administration or equivalent, and analysis/tuning of databases for PeopleSoft™ applications
- You’ve worked with Oracle 18
- You have experience with UNIX, Shell scripting, and/or Procedural language (PL/SQL)
- You keep up with current database releases
- AWS / DevOps / Security + certification
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.