Full Job Description
Position Summary: Provide the full scope of services which fall under provider’s field of training, including but not limited to diagnosis, treatment, coordination of care, preventive care and electronic medical record (EMR) maintenance, while following guidelines contained within the quality management, risk management, infection control, customer service and safety programs.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Practice of medicine within the scope of license, training, credentialing and in accordance with the current standards of care and quality criteria adopted by PrimeCare.
2. See patients in PrimeCare clinics during office hours. This is a broad spectrum family practice that serves all ages and conditions including prenatal care.
3. Prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
4. Order, perform and interpret tests and analyze records, reports, and examination information to diagnose patients’ condition.
5. Complete charting on an electronic medical record and required paperwork in a timely manner. Maintain confidential patient information.
6. Inpatient care of adult, newborn and pediatric patients at Saints Mary and Elizabeth Medical Center.
7. Inpatient obstetrical care if current competency demonstrated.
8. Participation in teaching activities with the Saints Mary and Elizabeth Family Medicine Residency Program including supervising the Family Medicine Teaching Service, precepting residents at PrimeCare West Town, participating in the maternal child call schedule and attending faculty meetings.
9. Participate in the development/review of organizational policies and quality improvement initiatives.
10. Participate in monthly provider meetings.
11. Promote a safety-conscious work force and maintain good housekeeping practices.
12. Communicate appropriately with patients, staff, and colleagues.
13. Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
1. Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time.
2. Must be able to move around the clinic site 50% of the time.
3. Constantly operates a computer, computer printer, copy machine, and telephone.
4. Occasionally positions self to maintain exertion of physical strength to move objects of 10 pounds from one level to another.
5. Must be able to transport from one site to another.
6. Must be able to cover other shifts as necessary.
Required Knowledge, Experience, or Licensure/Registration
1. Graduate of accredited medical school with degree of Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO).
2. Completion of Accredited Residency.
3. Board certification in specialty, if newly graduated must be obtained within 2 years of graduation, must be kept current.
4. Unrestricted license to practice within the State of Illinois.
5. Current DEA certificate without restriction.
6. CPR certification Current and Active
This Notice is posted in connection with the intended employment of an H-1B worker per the terms and conditions outlined below.
Number of Workers: One
1649 North Pulaski Avenue, Chicago, IL 60639
1127 North Oakley Boulevard, Chicago, IL 60622
1431 North Western Avenue, Chicago, IL 60622
2233 West Division, Chicago, IL 60622
5635 West Belmont Avenue, Chicago, IL 60634
3924 West Fullerton Avenue, Chicago, IL 60647
1920 North Hamlin Avenue, Chicago, IL 60647
Period of Employment
12/02/2019 to 12/01/2022
This Labor Condition Application is available for public inspection at the principal place of business in the U.S. or at the work site.
Complaints alleging misrepresentation of material facts in the Labor Condition Application and/or failure to comply with the terms of the Labor Condition Application may be filed with any office of the Wage and Hour Division of the United States Department of Labor.
PrimeCare Community Health is part of the National Health Service Corps, as such, you would be able to participate in their Loan Repayment Program. For more information please visit their website at https://bhw.hrsa.gov/loans-scholarships
PrimeCare Community Health is firmly committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants. Therefore, PrimeCare does not discriminate on the basis of creed, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, marital or parental status, alienage, disability, political affiliation or belief, military or military discharge status.