Position: Staff Accountant
As a Staff Accountant at Union Credit, you will play a key role in managing our day-to-day accounting operations, ensuring the financial health of the company. You will work on and manage accounts receivable, accounts payable, the monthly financial close, state tax filings, payroll, and participate in our financial audit process. You will report to our VP/Head of Finance.
- Accounts Receivable (AR): Oversee the invoicing process and ensure timely collection.
- Accounts Payable (AP): Manage outgoing payments.
- Monthly Financial Close: Execute all related tasks, ensuring accurate and timely monthly, quarterly, and year-end close processes.
- Payroll Administration: Oversee payroll processing.
- Tax Filings: Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Financial Audit: Participate in our annual financial audit. The Head of Finance will provide oversight and assistance in this and other areas if necessary.
- Miscellaneous Operations and HR: help with miscellaneous additional tasks in operations and HR.
- Minimum of 5 years of accounting experience, with significant work experience managing AR, AP, and a monthly financial close.
- Proficient in Excel, QuickBooks Online and Excel.
- Strong understanding of GAAP.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- 100% remote, with a flexible schedule.
- Unlimited PTO.
- The chance to be part of one of the most exciting fintech companies.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Unlimited paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- 10 years
- 11+ years
- 5 years
- 6 years
- 7 years
- 8 years
- 9 years
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: Remote