Senior Financial Analyst
The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for analyzing financial and operational information to measure the performance of Projects, Regions, Cost Centers, and Product Lines. This position will develop and maintain processes, reports, and graphs to communicate results to the senior and executive management in the organization.
Experience in the private equity or investment banking environment is a plus.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and prepare management reports and analysis to determine and explain the profitability of Projects and Service Jobs compared to budgets and prior forecasts and work closely with Project and Operations Managers to prepare ongoing projections and forecasts.
- Analyses of operating data to develop and maintain Key Performance Indicators for asset and resource utilization and manufacturing capacity.
- Develop metrics and KPIs for Return on Investment and Invested Capital.
- Maintain an up to date forecast of projected results by product line and region.
- Maintain cash flow analysis to forecast operating cash.
- Assist in the annual budgeting process for regional and corporate departments.
- Provide financial analysis on M&A candidates in support of the company’s strategy.
- Provide market analysis in support of the company’s strategy.
Qualifications and Skills
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration required.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with POC revenue recognition.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills. Must be able to interface, present, and discuss issues with all levels of the organization and various functions including Selling, Engineering, and Operations management.
- Strong presentation capabilities
- Have a high level of initiative and independent judgment.
Job Type: Full-time
Five years of financial analysis, forecasting and budgeting in a project cost environment. Market analysis, M&A and operations data analytical capability.
Master’s Degree in Business Administration.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $85,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
- Financial Analysis: 5 years