- Answer inbound calls and greet customers with energy and enthusiasm.
- Place outbound calls and communicate with energy and enthusiasm to customers.
- Build lasting relationships with clients, customers, and other call center team members based on trust and reliability.
- Understand and strive to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent and consistent customer service.
- Meet department productivity and quality standards.
- Strive for first call resolution and take true ownership of customer needs and issues.
- Communicate and follow instructions for one call customer resolution.
- Deliver amazing customer service through effective and timely resolution of various customer inquiries and concerns.
- Take an active role in educating customers about our clients products and services.
- Experience in customer service experience in a transaction-based environment such as a call center or retail location, demonstrating ability to be empathetic and compassionate is preferred.
- Must have ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to maintain accuracy and production standards.
- Physical attendance is key to success and necessary to meet objectives.
- You have the flexibility to work any shift, including nights and especially weekends.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $24.00 to $27.00 /hour
- front desk: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)