Plan for and coordinate the development of comprehensive reports to improve the overall development and execution of organizational programs. Conduct quantitative and qualitative analyses and program evaluation and provide management with information regarding the improvement of initiatives and strategic plans. Analyze the implementation of new policies and allocation of needed resources and oversee the development of facilities, systems, and budget analysis for the program. Plan, coordinate, and develop comprehensive reports to improve the overall development and execution of organizational programs.
- 8 years of experience with assisting and supporting the development of recommended and required program documentation according to DoD regulations and directives
- Ability to work effectively and independently
- TS/SCI clearance
- BA or BS degree or 12+ years of experience with program support for defense or intelligence programs in lieu of a degree
- Experience with cost analysis efforts, including return on investment (ROI), cost as an independent variable (CAIV) studies, economic analysis (EAS), life cycle cost (LCC) estimates, cost-benefit analysis, and other cost analysis supporting the development of a Future Years Defense Plan (FYDP), such as analyzing earned value management (EVM) and metrics data
- PMP Certification preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.