Solar Renewable Energy
Sales Consultant and Dealer Programs for Sales Teams Available! (Commission-based)
At Azimuth Renewable Energy, a growing EPC installation solar company for Residential and Commercial projects has currently immediate job openings for in-house and third party independent sales organizations -(ISO's) to sell in NJ, PA, & MD.
Interested in discussing a partnership or looking for a completely new and exciting opportunity in your work life. Get paid ABOVE the industry standard with Azimuth. Azimuth provides a turn-key full EPC process for sales consultants or sales organizations where you bring your customer acquisition experience and we take care of the rest of the post-sale.
New to Solar? That's ok, we will provide a straightforward sales training program to get you up to speed and confident in your ability to accomplish your goals. We take pride in providing detailed support to make sure you have success and make the money you always wanted while adding to your skill sets.
(Dealer Program Option - For Sales Teams)
Hiring Full-Time and Part-Time Sales Representatives
- Initiate and maintain communications with all current and new sales leads
- Assisting each client through the education/qualification/evaluation/pricing/proposal signing process
- Expand and increase the company's presence as the solar energy experts in the NJ, PA and MD areas.
Essential Job Functions and Skills:
Must be comprehensive of:
- The financing options for solar
- The return of solar investments
- How to read utility bill and determine electrical needs
- Local, utility, state and federal incentives availability and how each works
- Ability to take initiative in securing new solar leads
- Timely respond to all inquiries from all sources
- Assist with set up and tear down of trade show booths and open houses-
- Potentially sometimes presenting solar seminars at open houses, trade shows, and other educational venues
- Awareness of media outlets being accessed by various potential customers/groups to assist the direction of our advertising investments
- Clear, open and honest communication with customers during/after sale and installation
- Maintaining good relationships with customers
-Generate referrals from personal customer pipeline
- Updating and maintaining company Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database with new leads, progress on existing leads, appointments scheduled and kept, and other data available that is needed to be tracked on our software.
- Engage in regular communication and active accountability with Azimuth on the progress of all leads.
The ideal candidate would have:
- minimal of 1-year experience
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Fundamental knowledge of the solar industry and the applicable incentives
- Creative and innovative approach to sales
- have established business and social connections in NJ, PA and/or MD areas
- Send your cover letter that includes why this role is perfect for you and three things you like about solar
- Send your resume
Note: Work is performed on a commission basis only.
Job Type: Commission
Salary: $51,000.00 to $300,000.00 /year